Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bone Suckin' Sauce


Recently, I attended the Fancy Food Show at Jacob Javits in New York City. It was my first time attending this show and I have to say I was very impressed by the amount of booths and the yummy food and samples that each booth offered!!!!


As I'm walking around, I come upon a booth with a name that makes you want to stop and find out exactly what it is. It was the Bone Suckin' Sauces booth and it is an internationally acclaimed line of sauces and seasoning rubs for grilling and marinating. I was thrilled that I scored a sample of one of their newest rubs called Bone Suckin' HOT Seasoning & Rub. I used it that very evening to make my chicken and it was delicious!! The rub promises to be that perfect combination of sweet, spicy and salty and it definitely delivers. The best part about the Bone Suckin' products is that it contains NO MSG. They are all-natural and gluten free.


I strongly recommend trying one of the Bone Suckin' sauces and/or rubs. Other products in the Bone Suckin' line consists of: Sweet Mustard, Salsa, BBQ sauce (#1 rated by Newsweek), Habenero Sauce, and Teriyaki.